As a leader, you’re only as good as the people you lead.
Coaching. Being an effective coach is an essential leadership skill – as you coach successfully, you help create the future you are leading people towards. In fact, being an effective coach is more than leadership – it is an important life skill as well.
And unfortunately, coaching is the one of the most overlooked or poorly done part of most leadership training. If you’re not a good coach and teacher, you will forever be stuck in the status quo.Think about it. Have you ever asked questions like these?
How do I help people stay motivated to do great work?
How do I help people fix their performance problems (without defensiveness and frustration)?
How do I take my best performers to the next level of performance?
The answer is coaching. Coaching helps you solve tough problems like:
- How to get your employees to take initiative
- How to motivate team members to achieve more
- How to coach underachievers to success and take achievers to the next level
You can’t be a great leader without being a highly effective coach.
Yep, that’s the bottom line. You can influence people all you want. You can inspire and lead them. But if they don’t know how to act on their own and accomplish important tasks, your own goals and the goals of your organization will be left in the dust and you will not succeed. And even if you have an awesome team! Because without personal development, how will you and your team continue to grow, to achieve, and to reach your fullest potential?
Don’t settle for good enough – from yourself or your colleagues. Push yourself to be a better coach and better leader with Remarkable Coaching – you’ll see the difference in yourself and your team.
Developed and delivered by Kevin Eikenberry, the Remarkable Coaching workshop is the first training of its kind to focus a full two days on this core component of leadership.
“You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want,” according to famous sales coach and author Zig Ziglar.
Think of coaching as being really good at helping others get what they want – so that you in turn can get what you want. Help those around you be the best thinkers and the best doers they can be-and watch how you are all able to achieve great things!
There’s a leader and a coach in each one of us, and Kevin Eikenberry has over two decades of experience helping individuals from every walk of life find the inner leader and coach in them.
This streamlined, effective program that Kevin has developed is an exhilarating mix of information, sure-to-work coaching techniques and an exploration of what inside you will make you a great coach.
- Getting ready to coach! Get a clear picture of what coaching really is-and the 7 things you must bring to your coaching role in order to be successful
- Coaching vs. Mentoring! What the controversy is all about and how to deal with it
- From coaching to leading! The 5 ways that coaching makes you a Remarkable Leader-and the 10 foundational principles that are required from you
- Coaching in action! Start with 3 practical first steps and 30 practical “next” steps to come up with your own personal action plan
- Applying coaching at work! A 6-part model for being a remarkable coach at work
- Beyond the office! Where will coaching play a role in your other leadership activities?
And the whole two-day training ends with a purposeful session for creating an actual action plan that will get you started instantly.
No leader does it alone. The team you lead is a reflection and extension of yourself. And this brand-new one-of-a-kind workshop was created specifically so that you can become the coach and ultimately the leader that you want to become.
But will one workshop really cut it?
One of the biggest concerns that I hear about training is how can I apply what I learn in the course back at my organization? When I get back to work there is so much to do – it is hard to apply everything!
We understand that one workshop isn’t your single ticket to management excellence and we don’t expect you to go back after two days and get it all right, all of the time.
We believe that training alone, in a vacuum, doesn’t create learning. We didn’t learn to ride a bike until we sat in the seat. And for that very reason, we don’t expect you to learn new skills in a passive lecture. You need a chance to practice. And while we will give you opportunities in class, that still isn’t the same as back in your workplace.
Here’s the bottom line. As great as any workshop is, like any training, when you return to work, you will have additional questions, and you might encounter a challenge in applying all you learned.
That’s why, with Remarkable Coaching, your registration INCLUDES two live, group coaching sessions! These two sessions give you direct and personal access to me, for one full hour per session, after you return from the workshop, to help you master the strategies and techniques you learn in the workshop.
With group coaching, you’ll have access to:
1. Answers to your most pressing questions.
2. Advice on your stickiest situations.
3. Advice on implementing your ideas and plans more successfully.
4. An opportunity to share successes.
5. Confirmation that what you are planning to try will work.
6. Valuable learning opportunities from the questions & challenges of others in the group.
Take the next step in your leadership advancement!
Without coaching, without feedback, without guidance, you WILL NOT improve. And you want your team members to improve, right?
Become a more effective coach and achieve remarkable leadership results with Remarkable Coaching.